NYC Video Recap

Wednesday, April 20, 2016


Remember how I went to New York over a month ago? Yeah, me too. It's taken me forever to get this video made. I got slammed with work and school and just didn't have time to relive my favorite New York moments. BUT, it's finished, it's done, it's live and here today.

I was super excited for Spring Break this year because I got to hang out with my good friend Bradie Jill. We attended the College Media Association spring conference and got to tour different media outlets. She went to the Wall Street Journal and I got to tour Hearst and see the offices of Cosmopolitan. Because it was Bradie's first time, we also did our best to see as many sights as we could during the week, including my first Broadway show: Les Miserables! It was incredible and I wept and then we got cheesecake on the way home.

It was the perfect New York trip and you can see it all in this video I made:


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet