Spring Break 2016

Saturday, March 12, 2016

taken by me at the Top of the Rock
You guys I'm here!

Spring Break 2016 began Friday morning at 12:25am with a red eye flight to North Carolina and then a final brief flight to good old JFK. It took almost all of yesterday for me to get rested and I'm not sure I'll ever do a red eye again. I'm usually really good about sleep on planes but I think I may have been too excited this time around to sleep through the night.

This morning I woke up early and attended a pre-conference workshop. I'm here with my friend Bradie Jill and we're attending the College Media Association Conference for the next couple of days. I'm excited to have the company and to see what we can learn from amazing professionals in the journalism world.

Today's workshop was one that focused on multi-media storytelling and I was able to film a short bit in a bakery. I'll post that here when I'm done editing it. There's so much to see and do and I'll be attempting to keep track on my blog throughout the week. It's going to get real busy around here but I'm so excited to be back in this city that I love.

Have a great week!

Kat

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet