Almost Spring Break

Wednesday, March 02, 2016

photos by Connor Allen
Here I am, 9 days until I board my flight to New York for Spring Break, and I am just having the hardest time focusing on school. My mind is already thinking about what I'm going to do when I'm out there I guess.

Instead of doing my homework, naturally I've posted some things that have been great distractions lately and I think you'd enjoy them too:


  1. I love ballet and not a day goes by that I wish I didn't quit. Here's a ballet dancer's blog that is really lovely.
  2. These 15 things sound so fun and I'm definitely going to try to attend a few of these events while I'm there. 
  3. I've been trying to wear my hair curly (see above) more frequently and even though it's time consuming and frustrating I just look at this photo to remind me what could be if I'm patient, love my hair and don't cut it.
  4. Check out my Spring Must Haves if you haven't seen it yet! Also here's a cute off-the-shoulder top for your Spring Wardrobe.
  5. I thought this article about how much you'd have to make in order to afford a 2-bedroom apartment in every state was really interesting. Utah isn't too bad compared to the rest of the U.S. (RIP living in New York and California and surprisingly Hawaii!)
Anyway, I hope you have a great week and remember: only one more day until Friday!

Always,
Kat

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet