Snow Day

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

photos of me by Connor Allen | all others by me

Hi Everyone!

I'm so thrilled we're going to have a white Christmas this year. I'm also really happy that Connor is amazing with a camera and that we got to drive up the canyon for a few minutes to grab some shots before it got bad.

I really take for granted how beautiful my backyard is and I'm trying to get out more and appreciate it. There are probably a million more photos to post, but I think this is good for now.

Also side note about being a cat owner that no one mentions: my bandaged hand in that last photo is a result of me trying to pick up my cat while blowing up an air mattress and my sassy ginger cat, being who he is, flipped out and clawed my hand open. So yeah. We're not really on speaking terms right now... even if he is the cutest...softest...fluffiest thing... aww, who am I kidding? I always go back to him.

Stay safe in the snow!

Always,

Kat

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet