St. George Adventure

Wednesday, October 14, 2015


This weekend has been a lot of fun and also really busy. I just got back from a quick trip to St. George and Las Vegas. Con and his family invited me to the Rise festival and it was incredible. It was a really beautiful experience and I took so many photos I'll have to do an entire post on that part of the trip later.

Utah is an incredible place and I'm only now realizing just how diverse the state is. If you go far enough south, you get these amazing red rocks and if you go further north you'll be in lush forests with lakes and mountains. It's really a magical place. The sunsets aren't half bad either.

It's my fall break currently and I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the days before I go back to my crazy schedule. I turned 22 yesterday and had THE BEST DAY I could possibly ask for! I'll share more about that later this week.

Hope you guys are having a good one.

Always,
K

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet