Rise Festival - Las Vegas

Friday, October 16, 2015


The Rise Festival was incredible. We left Vegas that day and headed out to the Mojave Desert to set off some lanterns. We each got to decorate two lanterns and then we waited until dark for the countdown. Seeing all of the lights float off at once is an incredible experience. The video on their website is really amazing, way better than I could do so go watch it

I also went to the Lantern Fest in SLC when it came in Sept. but forgot to post photos of that. Maybe I'll try to make a little video or something for that one. Regardless, if you ever happen to have an opportunity to go to one of these festivals, do it. It is an experience that is extremely difficult to put into words, but it's so worth it.

In other news, I can't believe it's already Friday, this week went by so quickly. Fall Break is nearly over and Monday is looming. I don't want to go back just yet, but here we are. Too bad this weekend I'll be spending my time doing the homework I avoided all week!

Always,

K

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I keep seeing posts about this! I wish I would have known about it hahahah. It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet