Blue Christmas

Sunday, December 14, 2014


Hello friends!

That last picture cracks me up so much hahaha. The camera started falling and I went to grab it right as the self-timer went off. Apparently when I'm trying to save my camera's life I look like a goober. Also, I am just done with this whole self-timer thing in general. I'm awful at it. I even got a tripod and nothing is ever in focus so if someone wants to just take photos for my blog for life, that'd be great. 

In other news: I am sad my hair is fading this quickly. As you can tell from the photos depending on the lighting, it looks really different. And it's just started looking slightly green in certain lights so I need to figure that out ASAP. Does anyone know how to keep colored hair vibrant? I've liked it a lot more than my orange hair I had last year but I'm not sure how long it's going to last. Plus a ton of people have asked me, "Sooo... how long are you going to keep it for?" And I'm always like, "Uh probably for awhile..." and they never know how to respond. My life, haha.

Anyway, here are some of my Christmas obsessions and a chill Christmas playlist to keep up the holiday spirit!




1. Christmas House Lights Perfectly Synchronized with Music: I don't know how people do it but seriously it is amazing when done right. Here is this one and this one and this one too (the cactus!) for your viewing pleasure.

2. Matching Pajama Sets: I'm OBSESSED with matching pajama sets. Look how cute these ones and this set and this one are! I don't know what it is but it makes me feel like I have my life together. Like, if I match even when I'm going to sleep, things must be going good haha It just makes me feel good okay? All of those sites have sales going on so get matching!

3. Mugs: I don't know what it is but I have a problem. Last night I started wrapping Christmas gifts and I realized I had bought three mugs, all intended for myself. THREE. I saw them all at different stores and had forgotten I had already purchased mugs previously. I bought this one first, then this one and most recently this one before I even realized, hey, you probably don't need this many mugs. (However, if I were to purchase any more, this one and this one are kind of perfect and would do quite nicely as back ups in case any of my other three broke or something...)

4. Wrapping Gifts: I love wrapping gifts so much. Although most of the time my gifts are wrapped simply (I wish I had tried this), these and this group are so lovely. And also this wrapping paper may be what I use next year. This list is equally as inspiring.

Hope you're enjoy your holiday and good luck with finals next week!

Always,

Kat


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Get a little bit of semi permanent color, like even manic panic, and mix it in with (white-based) conditioner! Whenever you shower just leave the conditioner in your hair for a few minutes. That should freshen it up :) you look lovely as always! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought some today and I'm going to try it! I'll let you know how it goes, thanks so much!

      Delete
  2. how to keep colored hair vibrant:
    -well first go to the dainty squid's blog because she has like one million things to say about this.
    -that last pic is my FAVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Dainty Squid has SUCH helpful things to say! And nothing will ever beat that picture of you and the doughnut and your chins hahaha

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet