Daily Doings

Thursday, November 13, 2014



Not much going on here in my corner of the world. School, work, homework, bills, real life. The usual. I went and got drinks with Emily and that was fun. Also socially awkward. I can't even explain it, haha. I feel like both of us are awkward alone, but together, it's destined to be worse.

Things that happened/are going to happen this week:

  • I had some really good pizza
  • Connor turned 23 yesterday
  • I dropped off some film from the NWNDT and I can't wait for it to come back
  • I really wish someone had done this to me during my first year in college - it makes me want to do it every year for myself
  • I'm trying to learn Italian so I've been watching makeup tutorials by this guy to hear the language
  • I uh, just barely changed my desktop calendar to November ha - we're already 2 weeks in
Anyway, hope you guys are having a good week!

Always,

Kat

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. reasons we should hang out all the time.
    also ugh, why didn't we do that photo thing for freshman year. so genius, so genius.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet