Caturday Selfies

Saturday, November 15, 2014

And now, The Katalogue proudly presents:

A Brief History of Taking a Selfie with your Cat
-in 6 simple steps-

Step 1: Take blurry test shot.

note: cat in bottom right-hand corner - "What is my human up to now?"

Step 2: Refocus Camera

there, that's better

Step 3: Cat gets involved.

winston, please, just one good shot

Step 4: Cat is not interested in taking a photo.

HALP

Step 5: Cat takes matters into his own paws.

"human, I've had enough"

Step 6: Cat allows this photo and human doesn't even care that it's blurry - this is as good as it's gonna get.

see, that wasn't so bad?

Here's a gif of the exchange:

Happy Caturday!



You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Oh this is just too darling. I love that little (or big) kitty of yours. He looks like a little fuzz ball.

    xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mila, it's kind of a problem -- I love my cat so much haha he's so fluffy and cute

      Delete
  2. winston has such beautiful coloring!! <3 __ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't even get me started haha I loooveeeee his stripes (is he striped?) He's like a little tiger.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet