Hump Day

Wednesday, October 01, 2014


Today was a rough one. I don't know what happened, but I woke up and really didn't feel so great. I had a hard time getting out of bed and lacked my usual enthusiasm for work/life. Nothing unusually frustrating or heartbreaking happened, yet I slugged through the day, dragging my feet, taking it an hour at a time and didn't really get excited about anything. This kind of day is pretty rare for me.  I hate feeling dull, emotionless and indifferent. But today I just didn't feel anything.

Chalk it up to being hump day or what have you, but I'm just glad it's over so I can get back to being happy. A good night's sleep should do the trick. I hope your Wednesday was better than mine and if not, guess what? We're so close to the weekend! You can make it two more days!

Always,

Kat

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. ugh srsly. school is killing me and i feel like you felt in this every day. also, that "sad katherine" label is the cutest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those feels. I think you just described my whole week! Haha. Hope the weekend is treating you well!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet