Spot o' Tea

Sunday, September 28, 2014

because Emily loves photos like this

Yesterday I attended a tea party at Dear Lizzie and it was delightful. We laughed and chatted and had a wonderful time on that rainy Saturday afternoon. And Dear Lizzie provides such an adorable environment that you almost forget where you are. Thanks Leah, Riley, Kayla, Mila and Emily for inviting me. I had so much fun!

The rest of my weekend went really well. I cleaned and ran some errands and had crêpes with Con on Sunday morning. Life is good guys. Hope you have a great week!

Always,

Kat

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. omg this picture of me is completely embarrassing but i'm totally stealing it lol. also your pictures are perfect. glad we could tea party again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet