Antelope Island

Thursday, September 25, 2014

photos courtesy of Connor Allen

A few weeks ago I got to be a part of a shoot at Antelope Island. The location was beautiful and the pictures turned out incredible. But there were little, itty, bitty disgusting bugs, everywhere. You couldn't escape them. That shot of me lying in the water? Yeah. I could hear the bugs tickling my ears. Probably one of the worst, least serene moments of my life. It was a lot of fun though.

Tonight I'm off to a haunted house preview. I seriously can't wait for October. There are so many good things coming. Pumpkins, corn mazes, spooky things, my 21st birthday (!) and that's just the beginning. Anyway, have a wonderful Thursday. We're almost to the weekend!

Always,
Kat

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. that water picture is so beautiful though!
    xoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that water picture is my favorite! Was it worth it? Because it would have been So hard to lay still for that.. Eek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm gonna say it was worth it, but it was SO GROSS.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet