Irving Penn

Saturday, February 08, 2014



I had the opportunity to shoot with a local photographer and this was the result. They were inspired by Irving Penn and I jumped at the chance because I love his work. Simple, clean, black and white with lots of emotion and dramatic lighting. It was a lot of fun.

In other news, I start a new job on Monday (eek!) and even though I know it will be such a positive change for me, I'm still a little nervous. I can't help but be anxious. I hate being the new girl, the one who doesn't know anything, who still kinda kisses up to the boss because she doesn't know any better, the one who can't be trusted to do anything yet. I don't know, I understand that new beginnings are necessary to life, but I wish there was some way to make them less awkward. Ugh, wish me luck!

Love,

Katherine

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet