Red

Thursday, January 23, 2014


I mean, it's definitely different.

I've actually been a red (orange?) head for a week and a half now. It was for a photo shoot and I'll be back to brunette on the 26th. However, I can say without reservation that being a red/orange head has been an adventure. I really do like the look on myself. When my hair is naturally curly I look like Merida from Disney's Brave. No exaggeration.

That aside, people have treated me so differently with this hair color. Those over the age of 30 think I'm just some punk teenager expressing herself. Those under the age of 30 love it. Most people just blatantly stare. As in full-on-unashamed-I-don't-care-if-you-notice-wtf-is-wrong-with-you staring. I'm like, what is it about colored hair that makes people forget their manners? And it's not even like I dyed my hair several colors of the rainbow and made it into a mohawk, it's just really, really orange. The color of "dutch carrots" as a fellow classmate so aptly put it.

What do you think?

Love Always,

Katherine






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet