Z's Birthday

Thursday, December 26, 2013

 

Z's birthday is the day after Christmas which is both good and bad. We hung out all day and he opened my gift and then we went to the mall. We also hit up Uptown Cheapskate and I got some way cute shoes and rainboots (yay for function and cuteness!) We were also going to go to dinner when all of a sudden we passed Nickelmania and he was like, "Let's go to a nickel arcade for my birthday!" And we flipped a u-turn right quick and had a grand old time winning tickets. I'm way good at Skee-ball. Even Z was surprised. Then we finished the night off making a really great gingerbread house. It was a really fun day.

Happy Birthday Z!

Love Always,

Katherine

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You took my advice! Rainboots are where it's at!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet