Tulle

Sunday, December 29, 2013


sweater: Lolabella | skirt: Urban Wear | tights: f21 | jewelry: Francesca's Collections | shoes: Uptown Cheapskate ($6.98 ladies. amiright?!)


I just want all my skirts to be tulle. I have a serious problem. I have two in cream, one in navy and another in rose. I love them so much. Also, these shoes. Z and I found them on his birthday and I was like, "yes." Then I saw the price and I was like, "AREYOUSERIOUS?!"

Needless to say, I will be frequenting Uptown Cheapskate from now on (much to Z's pleasure). Anyway, these were taken today after work by my lovely coworker Landon. It was a nice laid back day. I promise to be better at blogging. For real doe. Life just went crazy after I was so sick and then Christmas and Z's birthday and now I'll be better.

I hope you all have a great night!

Katherine



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Awe I want to go there! Where is it at? Are most things that good of a deal?! Yay! Also cute tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are three locations, Bountiful, Murray and Downtown Salt Lake. I got a cardigan for 6 bucks, rainboots for 8. It's nuts. Coats are like $20.00! Of course somethings are super name brand and like $40.00 but still. For a college student it's like heaven. And everything is in really good condition. Let's go! :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet