Little Things

Friday, December 13, 2013


I work a lot. At both my jobs. Sometimes I feel like I'm always at work. Good thing I work with cute and fun people. Nothing really happened today other than I took my second to last final and also froze to death. But that's nothing new. The thermostat in my store read 58 degrees. It is freezing outside and no one has come to fix our heater. I'm going to have to buy a space heater for us for Christmas or something because we seriously work with our coats on. Indoors.

Other things though: I had an epiphany at work and I think it'll change my life forever. This chapter of my life I'm about to close, taught me a lot. Most lessons I refused to learn from. Until now. And it's time to grow up and just be better. Do better. Get my life in order. It's going to be great. This is starting to sound like a New Year's post. Too soon?

I eat so much ramen,

Katherine

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ooh ooh I want to hear your epiphany!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i eat so much mac and cheese. college life. am i right.
    xoxo
    e

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet