Lazy Days

Wednesday, December 11, 2013










I've been sick for a little over a week now. Since I'm coming up on finals all I've been doing is eating vitamin C. I don't have time to be sick. Don't you hate that? It always comes when you can't afford to take the time to get better. Also, I never want to take my robe off. It is the softest thing. Ever.

I love this time of year. I even made snowflakes and put them all over my door. I just hope I get better in time to enjoy it. I'm even okay with the all of the snow because the sun was shining. And while the sun was shining and people were happy and a little warmer than the 20 degrees it was yesterday, I went to the doctor. Again. For like the 6th time this year. No exaggeration. I hate going to the doctor. Apparently I have to take better care of myself. So I painted my nails today. Because it's just what I needed.

Everyone else stay healthy,

Katherine

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. you're so cute! love your blog!!! trying to figure out how to follow it so it comes up in my feed of the blogs I follow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie, thank you! It's on Bloglovin! I hate how you can't keep track via google anymore :(

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Tweet Tweet